How to Plant a Seed or a Young Plants in Pots
Step 1: Take a medium size pot
Step 2: Mix 200-300gm of Potting mix and 50-100gm of neem powder with 5-7 kg of soil for filling the pots. If plant is already planted then plough the soil and add 100-150gm of Potting mix and 25-50gm of neem powder.
Step 3: when the pot is ready plant a seed or a young plant
Step 4: After a week or 10 days add 80- 100gm of Gardening Zyme (granules) to the soil. Dose should be repeated after every 15 days.
Step 5: After 15days Plant tonic should be mixed in water and sprayed on the plants on interval 25-30 days. It should be especially used before flowering.
1. Potting Mix
It is a unique combination of healthy microbes along with coco peat, Vermicompost and other organic manure. Ingredients- Peat moss, lime, Perlite, Vermicompost, neem cake, Coco peat and healthy microbes etc. Suitable for-all indoor, outdoor plants, vegetables, trees, shrubs, kitchen garden and terrace garden plants.
- Enhances plant growth
- Provide all desired nutrients to the plant
- Enhances flowering and fruiting · Enhances water holding capacity of the soil
- Enhances root growth
Dose- 100-200 g / plant
- Keep out of the reach of the children and pets · Keep away from the direct sun light
- Always wash your hands after using · Always wear gloves
2. NEEM CAKE POWDER/NEEM KHALI
It is a powder based product which is produced by cold pressing of the neem plant seeds and kernels. Suitable for- all indoor, outdoor plants, vegetables, trees, shrubs, kitchen garden and terrace garden plants. It is also suitable for paddy, cotton, and sugarcane fertilization in India
- Neem cake is active in increasing the growth, leafage, results in rich blossoming.
- Neem Cake Organic Manure is very effective on growth, yield and quality of agricultural crops.
- There is significant improvement in soil health in all plants treated with Neem Cake.
- Neem cake powder is used as organic fertilizers and pesticides on plants.
- Neem cake organic manure protects plant roots from nematodes, soil grubs and white ants.
- Rich source of NPK and other Micro Nutrients.
- In comparison to urea which is a nutrients collector neem cake itself contains nutrients for the plants and maintain power of soil.
- Neem cake is the best alternative for NPK Chemical
- 100% safe for earthworms.
- Store in a dry and cool places.
- Prolonged storage especially in moist area enhances certain parasitic activity such as fungus and insects.
How to use:
- During first ploughing apply 30 to 40 g of Neem Oil Cake per plant as soil application and subsequently 10 to 20 g as per crops need.
- Add around 250 g of Neem Powder to 1 square foot of surface and mix it well.
3. NEEM OIL/PEST REPELLENT (100% water soluble)
it is 100% clear and organic neem oil, it is extracted from the seeds which hold the highest concentration of the insecticidal compound. The effective compound is Azadirachin, and it is found in highest amounts in the seeds.
Suitable for- all indoor, outdoor plants, vegetables, trees, shrubs, kitchen garden and terrace garden plants. Controls Fungal Diseases including powdery Mildew, black spot, downy mildew, anthracnose, rust, leaf spot, botrytis, needle rust, scab and flower, twig and tip blight and alternaria. Controls Insects/Mites including Leafhopper, Aphids, Spider mites, beetles, White flies, Mealy Bug, insect eggs, larvae and other insect pests.
- It is Natural/Organic, Eco-friendly and bio degradable.
- Harmless to plants and maintain the stability of soil fertility.
- It reduces risk of plant failure and increase crop yield by 15-20%.
- Unlike chemical it saves environment without pollution.
Dose For foliar spray application- mix 3-5 ml per liter of water, spray upside down on plant leaves thoroughly. For soil application or drenching- 3-5 ml per liter of water, apply near roots.
- Keep out of the reach of the children and pets
- Keep away from the direct sun light
- Always wash your hands after using
- Always wear gloves
(Organic granules with Humic acid, micronutrients and bioextracts) It is research based combination containing organic granules with Humic acid, micronutrients and bio extracts of different medicinal plants; it is plant energizer and yield booster. It is helpful in decreasing flower drop and increases flower quality.
- It stimulates plant enzymes and root growth by increasing protein synthesis of plants and helps to catalysis the physiological process effectively.
- It makes the crop healthy & quality.
- It increases crop yield by increasing plants size and helps to improve flowering.
- It helps in disease and drought resistance.
Dosage:- This fertilizer is used for all plants 50- 100 g according to the plant size.
Applications: Mix 50- 100 g in soil and mix well and water the plant. Repeat application after every 15- 20 days.
Compatibility: Mix with all types of Pesticides/Fungicides and PGR product. Caution :Store under locked and keep away from children, food stuffs, animal feeds and pets. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled.
Handling: Wear rubber gloves when handling. Wash yourself thoroughly after using.
- Natural , light weighted mineral.
- Aerates the soil.
- Improves soil structure.
- Increase water & nutrient retention.
- Useful in flower arrangement.
Different sizes used in gardening –
- Smallest size for germinating seed.
- Medium size for growing plants & root cutting.
- Larger size for improved soil aeration.
6. VERMICOMPOST MANURE
- Organic fertilizer with water soluble nutrient.
- Maintain soil pH.
- Reduces soil erosion.
- Improve soil structure
- Increase microbial activities in soil.
- Increase moisture infiltration & water holding capacity of soil.
Mix a ratio 1:4 of vermicompost to potting soil when use in pots.