Bio-insecticides are those biological agents that are used for control of weeds, insects and pathogens. Bio Insecticides are specific microorganisms that cause disease to the insect pest in the crop filed. The application of these formulations will effectively control the wide range of insects in their immature and mature stage of growth. We produce wide range of fungal bio insecticides which are active against insect pest in plantation and field crops.
- Biopesticides are usually inherently less toxic than conventional pesticides.
- Biopesticides generally affect only the target pest and closely related organisms, in contrast to broad spectrum, conventional pesticides that may affect organisms as different as birds, insects, and mammals.
- Biopesticides often are effective in very small quantities and often decompose quickly, thereby resulting in lower exposures and largely avoiding the pollution problems caused by conventional pesticides.
- Biopesticides can greatly decrease the use of conventional pesticides, while crop yields remain high.
- To use biopesticides effectively, however, users need to know a great deal about managing pests.
- Cheap, renewable can be handled safely